Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's MAY already?!?

What a wonderful weekend! The first annual Crude Fest was this past weekend & it was a blast. 22 Texas Country bands, camping, friends and good times. Cody, Casie & Murray set up the camper and campsite Thursday night and Casie & Murray stayed the night and Cody & I joined them Friday morning. Chita kept Hudson for the weekend and took him to see her side of the family in O'donnell on Saturday. Hudson turned 8 months on Saturday!!!!
                                                                  CRUDE FEST 2010
Me, Brandy, Casie, Ana, & Kristyn


Husband & I

It was a fun weekend but I was anxious to get home to see my baby boy!
Hudson has started pulling up on things. With a little help he stands all by himself. He'll be walking in no time!! I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of walking shoes.
He had a pickle for the first time yesterday and loved it. He really didn't make a face because of the sourness he just wanted MORE.

5/3/2010

Our kitchen is almost complete!!! Cody has worked so hard. He has basically done all the work by himself with a little help from his dad, saving us big $$$$$ bucks.
I can finally start putting things in the cabinets and start getting things organized. We went grocery shopping Sunday and loaded up on EVERYTHING!! So excited to have everything done and invite people over. I'm thinking crawfish broil. =)


               Looking forward to my very first "real" Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment