Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Terrific Two's

Terrific Two's!!! Instead of Terrible Two's...crossing my fingers..


Whew. Hudson's 2nd birthday party is a wrap. A big thanks to everyone who helped out and showed up. He is one blessed little boy.

We had the party at the Jumping Party, a huge building with 8 or 10 blow up bouncy houses. He had been once before to one of his friends parties and I thought it would be a great party place for his birthday. They pretty much do everything and provide certain things. I didn't like that we weren't able to get in the room until an hour after the party started but most of the kids were occupied and the parents were mingling =)

He got so many awesome presents!! Cody and I satyed up most of the night putting things together. A Harley Davidson beach chair, a Harley Davidson trycicle, a slide, two train track sets, and much much more!!!

Hudson has been in his big boy bed for almost two weeks now. He adjusted so well the first night and fell right asleep. The following days we'd occassionally hear him talking under the door asking where we were. "Momma, Daddy" It was hilarious. Once he was tired, he'd crawl right back in bed and fall asleep.
He's doing pretty well with potty training. Every now and then he'll have an accident in his undies but at least he's telling us he needs to potty. He isn't sleeping in big boy undies yet but we'll progress to that soon. It's amazing how fast he is learning things. He is talking in full sentences and counting to twenty!!! Saying the alphabet and singing along to some of his favorite cartoon music. He's such a ham.
We are taking him for donuts in the morning to celebrate his birthday! I can't believe that my baby will be *TWO* tomorrow at 9:35pm.

I toured a very highly recommended daycare last week to see how they operated. Hud is at that age where he needs to be interacting with children his age. Gram has cared for him and taught him so much in the past two years and I am forever grateful!! I just think it's time to have him in a daycare. I know this is going to be so tough on me but this is for his best interest and I know he will adjust so well and love it. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us.

Cody will be starting his new job in October and I am so proud of him. He will be employeed with the Midland Fire Department!!!!!! God has answered so many of our prayers, HE is so good ALL the time<3

No comments:

Post a Comment