Monday, May 7, 2012

Hudson-isms

I just wanted to do a quick post about all the funny things our little boys says. (And I have to applaud myself for all the new updates and posts!) WHOOP.

Our angel has such a personality and is too funny. Just some of the things that come our of his mouth are too funny not to share. His imagination is HUGE and he can entertain himself for what feels like FOREVER.
Saturday we bought a pretty decent sized pool for our backyard to surprise Hudson. We showed him and his face lit up. He then said, "All this pool for me?!" We told him, for his friends too and mommy and daddy. He then looked at us with this "um ok, I guess I'll share" look.

When I asked him last week how daycare was going and what he thought of his teachers, he said, "Miss Nikka is on baycation!" I said, "Oh yea? She'll be back though, she needed a break." He replied, "From me?" Hahaha

He took a late nap yesterday so he wasn't tired when we laid him down for bed time. Around 10, we heard him still up so we decided to get him and let him lay in bed with us for a little bit while we watched the news. I asked, "Could you not sleep?" "No, my eyes aren't tired and I just can't wake up!" LOL

He rambles a lot and it's too funny. He bunches a lot of different things in one sentence. "I'm going to eat this mac & cheese and Chita is going to come pick me up to stay the night with her." "My daddy is a fireman and he puts out fire and rides the ambulance, fire truck and he wears fire stuff. "I'll watch daddy play softball and he'll give me a 5." (high five)

Any older lady we see with gray hair he says, "Hey Gram!" Mama, there's Gram!" So funny but kind of embarassing.

"Hush it up mama!" I guess when I ask him too many questions. But not sure where he got that from...
"I got this mom, you don't help me!" When he goes to the potty
"I need to go to Toys R Us." Allllll the time, like he doesn't have enough toys..
He sings along to every song in the car with me, unless he doesn't like it and he will always make that clear. "Change it, I'm not interested!"
Everytime we face time my dad, he says, "I'm coming to California to see see Mickey and Shampoo!"

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment