Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Our big "alomost" 3 year old!

I hear people say this all the time and I am guilty myself, "I can't believe how fast they grow!" Ain't that the truth? Seems like a few months ago I was carrying around a basketball in my belly, with tiny feet in my ribs, constantly giggling everytime he got the hiccups :)
Our boy is turning 3 on Friday!!!!! What a blessing. We have laughed more, cried more, celebrated milestones, potty trained, made some pretty huge transitions all in a matter of 3 years. Being a mother is truely a gift and I wouldn't change it for the world. My little boy has my heart and will forever have it. Cody and will also be celebrating our 5 Year Anniversary on September 8th. WOW. That too has gone by so fast. I am one lucky lady to have two handsome boys in my life. Thank you LORD! Cody has been my punching bag, my hero, a shoulder to cry on, a cheerleader when I needed encouragement, and he has worked so hard and has sacraficed for his family. My best friend. I love you so.

Hudson moved to another class on Monday August 27th. He has Miss Donna and Miss Shadae and they both are amazing. I absolutely love this daycare. All the women who work there and the owner are such Godly women and the children follow a christian curriculum. I cannot say enough amazing things about this place!!!
Today is one of my dear friends birthday and we are celebrating by kidnapping her and taking her to Putt Putt to play lazer tag, ride go-karts, and play minuture golf!! Just to act like kids again. Love you E, happy birthday, so glad I can call you a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment