Monday, June 30, 2014

Double digits, 93 days!


Here's our little princess: 4D



                                                                          6/27/14
 She was very comfortable the whole time we were in the sonogram room and didn't move much. (Her head was nestled up against the placenta the whole time, so this is as much of her face as we got.) We brought Hudson, my mom and Cody's mom came with us. (Grandmas go crazy over sonograms!) We spent a good 45 min in the room. Hud thought it was pretty cool to see his sister on the big screen but then was over it about 10 min later. Baby Glance has these adorable stuffed animals with a little heart recorder that records the baby's heartbeat. They had a hippo, so of course we chose that one and my mom got the giraffe (for Gram) since she was obsessed with giraffes. They are too cute!
Emerson looks so much like her brother. She definitely has my nose (the Cruickshank nose) and lips. I'm sure she will look just like her daddy and her brother. My poor genes don't have a chance.We pick up her furniture this week and I have a lady making curtains and her bedding. Can't wait until it's finished and the room is complete!

I walked into Hudson's room yesterday and found him stuffing a blanket up his shirt saying he was "pregnant!" hahahahha, the stuff that comes out of his mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment