Thursday, December 11, 2014

2014 Family Pictures

Who doesn't love family pictures?! Well my husband for one. He absolutely hates them and it seems I drag him to them at least twice a year! We hadn't had any new pictures of the whole family since E joined the family so Cody's mom had arranged a shoot with the lady who took my maternity photos. It was originally supposed to be just her and the grand kids but I asked if Cody and I could sneak in a few shots!
Photos by Karen Wade:
She's amazing. Her husband is a firefighter with my husband and she is wonderful at capturing the moment.










So in love with them!
I still can't believe God chose me to be these two wonderful tiny humans mommy! I am forever thankful for that and love them dearly. Sometimes I have to pinch myself.

1 comment: