Monday, January 26, 2015

4 months

Oh hey 4 month mark! Crazy crazy crazy. Seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital and she was teeny tiny. A bottom tooth FINALLY appeared. She has been drooling for several weeks now and I could never feel or see anything but yesterday Cody noticed it and it's the cutest little toof ever ;)
She's eating 5oz every 4 hours and 6oz at night. Still waking around 2 to eat and again at 5 but then goes back to sleep until 7 when brother wakes up. She is such a happy baby! Complete change from just 2 months ago! Her thumb has played a major part in that. It soothes her and I LOVE IT! So cute. She is rolling over from front to back, back to front like crazy. She sleeps just like her brother...all over the place.

I found her onsie on Zulily when I was about 6 months pregnant and HAD to have it. Since she is a Vegas baby and all! (It's a 6m and she wears it just fine) I love her face in the second shot, it's like she read it and is like HUH?! I am so thankful for her and God's timing!! A mother daughter relationship is truly one of a kind. I have such a bond with Hudson but with her it's just different. Those babies are my world.
I love you to the moon princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment