Tuesday, October 27, 2009



So I decided to give in and start a blog. Mainly for myself to keep track of such a busy life with a new baby and for family who don't get to see Hudson very often. Hudson is 8 weeks 1 day today but seems like he's going on 15! These last 8 weeks have been nothing shy of amazing. I've had the opportunity to spend every second with the most handsome baby in the world. He's already developed his own personality. He talks and coos and it melts my heart every time. Our last doctors visit was last week and he weighs 12lbs 8oz!! He's already grown out of newborn clothes and diapers. He's now in a 1-2 diaper and can fit in 3-6month clothing. This picture is one of my favorites, Hudson was two days old and a spitting image of Cody. As the days pass, he's beginning to look more like mama!

1 comment:

  1. He is a BIG boy, Parker is still in size 1 and she has 6 weeks on Hudson!! He was definitely a mini Cody at first but I can see you in him now :)

    ReplyDelete