Wednesday, October 28, 2009



Welp, today was my first day back and work and I have to say I really enjoyed it. No, seriously! I dropped Hudson off this morning and got to work at 9:00. (And I have to admit it was pretty easy and I didn't shed a single tear. Because on my lunch hour I snuck a little visit in to see his precious face.) Ah, the joys of him staying with family. =)




We've got a few schools having their School Walk in November. November is Diabetes Awareness month F.Y.I.


I'm excited to meet the new nurses & P.E. coaches that are participating this year. We also have an even with Gold's Gym. November 7th they are hosting a SPIN-A-THON. You can reserve a bike for $50 and all the proceeds go to The ADA. Also, during the month of November, Chili's is donating a portion of sales to the ADA if you present a coupon. (ask me about the coupon, we have plenty!)




Looking forward to Murray's Halloween party Friday night! Cody and I have a super fun costume!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment