Friday, January 15, 2010

How I love thee

My heart grows everyday for a certain handsome, giggly, precious baby boy! He is the most amazing miracle and I thank the good Lord every day for blessing Cody & I with such a sweet bundle of JOY!


My lil cowboy!

He's 4 months but has an attitude like a 15 year old. Cracks me up



Time with daddy. I love his rolls<3

 Hudson seems to be getting over his little cough. Last night he did NOT want to sleep. I put him in every position imaginable, rocked him, sang to him, nothing worked. What a perfect quote I found this morning...
"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible!" AMEN
(2 cups of coffee help too)
Busy weekend ahead. Birthdays, baby showers, church, family & friends!

We booked our CALI trip and boy am I nervous. I have never traveled with a baby before. A 4 hour plane ride with a 5 month old. eeeeek
and a 3 hour ride to Mammoth to snowboard. Lord give me strength. We head out Feb.9 - Feb 14. Thank goodness Monday is a holiday, we'll have a day to rest.

Any mommies have tips for traveling shoot 'em my way.

xoxo have a blessed weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment