Monday, January 25, 2010

May God Bless & Keep You Always

What a wonderful weekend. Friday night Cody was on shift so Hudson & I spent some time playing together and watching movies. Saturday we woke up early and lounged around the house. I took him to Mia's so I could get some things done for Chrissie's baby shower. We hosted it at the Hilton in the Parlor room. it was a great turn out and Chrissie loved it. Waiting on baby Spencer to get here on February 24th!! Busy Busy. I also got a chance to catch up with the girls. I love getting to see them and catching up on their lives. With everyone's hectic schedule lately, we hardly get a chance to see each other.


                The hostesses at the shower. Me, laural, Em, Erin, Chrissie, Shannon & Becca

                       This is what I came across walking into the living room on Friday before work.....



He has managed to push himself up and almost out of his sweetpeace swing! Scared me to death. I'll have to start strapping him in.

Sunday we went to church & invited Morgan. She really enjoyed it and is going to start going on a regular basis. I feel so accomplished when I know I had a small hand in leading someone closer to the Lord<><
After, we met Cody's mom at Red Lobster and stuffed ourselves silly. I love that place! From there on out we lounged around the house and watched the football game. I really was pulling for the Viking's because I wanted to see FAVRE go to the Superbowl...but the Saint's deserve the win.

My baby boy is almost 5 months!!!! Where does the time go???




Today also starts day 1 of packing for CALIFORNIA! I am trying to get all of our warm clothes and ski attire shipped to Dad before we leave so we have less to worry about. Can't wait to get away with my boys and enjoy the mountains & snow<3

No comments:

Post a Comment