Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Friday & Easter 2010

HAPPY EASTER! What a great time we had at the lake. The weather was great and we got to see some friends we haven't seen in a while.

Me, Amber & Hudson on the boat!
His first boat ride was a success. He hated the life jacket, so that came off eventually.

Girls


Hudson and the Bluebonnets. Easter 2010

We stopped on the side of the road right before Llano and took some pictures of Husdon in a beautiful field of Bluebonnets and wild flowers. Of course he tried to eat them.
We had a great drive, the scenery closer to the hill country is amazing. Hudson did pretty well in the car until we had our second blow out diaper of the trip! Those prunes I've been feeding him must have kicked in. Daddy got one diaper after Hud's nap and I got the second one on the road =(

We rented a wakeboard and I actually got up on my first try after being out of the game for over a year! I'm paying for it though, my whole body is sore and my legs are sunburned.

WE HAVE CABINETS!!! They were installed Thursday night. Waiting on the measurements for the granite, staining the cabinets and installing the drawers and we will have a functioning kitchen again.

yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment