Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oie Vey!!!

I'm about to go Chuck Norris on someone!! Our cabinet guy is starting to make my skin crawl. His mesasurements on two cabinets have been wrong. Our drawers were sent off to be sanded and something went wrong with them and they have yet to be installed! I understand he gave us a great deal on building custom cabinets and installing them but he is very unreliable!! Being without a kitchen for over a month is no bueno. On the other hand our granite should be cut Monday and if all is right with the cabinets, it will be put in on Tuesday when Cody gets back from NASCAR. He leaves Thursday with his buddies and will be back Monday. This is his annual guys trip. He's been going for 3 years now and I still don't get it. Going around left left left left in a circle track is just crazy to me. Hopefully our oven will be hooked up tonight so I can at least start baking meals in the oven and NO MORE TAKE OUT! I swear, as much as we have been eating out, I'm suprised we haven't gained 100 pounds.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This Saturday I have a lingerie shower for a good friend of mine. She's getting married April 24th!! All the girls are getting together and having a little black dress night... super excited.
I remember our last LBD..

LBD '07

Hudson will be 8 months at the end of April. I thought girls were supposed to be the drama queens? He must be going through a phase. It's so funny to watch him when we walk out of the room..he makes the saddest face and screams at the top of his lungs. If you peek around the corner he quits and instantly smiles =)
GOOBER!
We saw our gallery from Mal after she edited Hud's pics. They turned out pretty good for the mood he was in that day. She always amazes me..
This one is my favorite..


<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment