Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's the little things..

Hudson & I have been up since 5:00 am this morning and after ONE cup of coffee, a bowl of honey nut cheerios and two chess men cookies, hearing "Word of God Speak" on air1, and having my husband tell me when I got in his truck that I "looked so beautiful this morning" this is one of the best days that I will remember forever! I guess little man just wanted to play at such an early hour this morning. After about an hour of having his toys strung all over the house and dancing around like a maniac, he wore himself out and let me cuddle him (which is rare because he refuses to sit still unless he's exhausted or sick) He then fell asleep on my chest for about 45 min. It brought back so many memories of him being a newborn and after his morning feedings we would both fall back asleep on the couch.

ONE WEEK from today my angel baby will be ONE year old!! (I am such a mom, I held back tears just typing that. Ughhh)
What a blessed day it has been. Even through the chaos and craziness of our lives, I love finding the time to enjoy the simple things and take in all of God's glory! God is good all the time<3


A little bit of baby humor :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment