Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

Oh hey, 2012 nice to meet you! Crazy that you are here already.

Once again, I have been slacking and have so much to catch up on but not even sure where to start...
We just took a fabulous trip to Grapvine, TX and stayed at the Gaylord Texan. What an experience. This hotel is amazing and we had a great stay. We upgraded to a atrium view that was stunning. They go all out during Christmas and so much to see. Hudson had a great time and was in awe of pretty much everything. We did the Shrek the Halls ICE exhibit and WOW! Amazing. 9 degrees, big blue parkas and ice slides!! So fun. But it was FREEZING! We ventured to the Garpevine Mills mall and did our last minute Christmas shopping and dined at Rainforest Cafe. =))
Then on to Bass Pro Shop, of course!

Christmas was wonderful and it was truly a joy to see Hud light up about the Holidays. This year was so fun. I played "santa" because Cody was on shift Christmas Eve. But Christmas morning it was on! Cody came home and we were still in bed. When we woke Hud, he had no clue what was going on. We guided him to the living room, turned the lights on and BAM! Santa came!!
Our first White Christmas since like 1997 I think! We had more snow in December than I can remember ever having in my life! And it snowed again yesterday (Jan 9,2012) 10.5 inches
I wish it would have let me upload the whole video because it's just too cute! But I had to edit it.

HAPPY 2012!!!!!!
Looking forward to what this year brings.

Blessings =)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment