Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Aloha!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually getting to cross something off my BUCKET LIST! Probably ONE of the destinations closest to my heart! No, not Paris....but this place ain't so bad either.

MAUI HAWAII!!

Daddio has had a condo there for about a year that he shares with a business partner and every year they switch off months. This year it's Dad's turn and we were just lucky enough to get an invite!!! I'm so glad we get to experience this as a family. I have googled every website that even mentions Maui. I want to soak it all in and get the full experience, just as soon as I get my daily UV rays from the gorgeous sun on the most beautiful beaches. =)))

{{Insert cheesy grin here.}}
I am like a kid in a candy store.
Cody is just excited that he gets to golf!!


I'm drooling!

I want to zipline, rock climb, scuba dive, learn to surf ...my mind is going 90 miles an hour. I can just imagine Huddy on the white sand beaches!
There is also a great aquarium there that he'd love.


So so very grateful we get to experience this wonder of the world. We are blessed beyond belief and can't wait untill MARCH!!!!!


Maui, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment