Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big Boy Class

We've officially moved Hud up to the 3 year old class yesterday, April 9, 2012. Bittersweet. This class is more advanced and he needed that challenge. It was a little tough on him. He went in not knowing anyone and not used to his new teachers, so of  course, that made it hard on me too. He cried, I cried, it was a tough send off. It was good to hear when I came and picked him up, that he didn't cry much longer after I left and he had a really good day! He's such a tropper. He's still getting used to a new environment so this morning wasn't as rough but he cried. OY! I know today will be the same as yesterday and he'll be just fine. My little baby boy is growing in to a fine little boy. BITTERSWEET! I sure hope his short week at daycare in his new class doesn't throw him off when we return Monday from our vacation in San Diego!!!!!


We leave at the CRACK of dawn on Thursday morning. I mean, CRACK! We have to be at the airport at 5:45 to catch a 6:45am flight. I still don't understand why the Midland airport hasn't put in a STARBUCKS. C'mon people!!! We get to LAX at 8:30 though. So we have all day Thursday. We leave early Friday morning and drive to SD! Here we come Shamoo. (Hudson calls him shampoo!) Too sweet.
Spend all day Friday at Sea World and have a nice dinner. We are staying at Paradise Point Resort, the name alone sounds fantastic.

The island that Paradise Point is on.


Shampoo! Sea World SD

I have to blog this so when we look back and read this we'll all have a good little chuckle. This was a few weeks ago when Hudson got out of the bath and Cody was getting him dressed. He looked down at his chest and pointed to his nipples. he asked Cody "what are these?" Cody responded, "nipples" Hud waited for a moment and said, "oh, nickles?" we both just died! Then he proceeded to say, "not quarters?" I adore that little angel. What a stink.
So excited for our mini family get-a-way.

No comments:

Post a Comment