Monday, March 26, 2012

A day with my boy!

I love days when it's just me and Hud! Don't get me wrong, we both miss daddy when he is on shift but a little one on one time with one of my favorite boys is so special to me. We started off going to the park on Sunday before it got outragiously HOT. He swang, slid and ran around. I wish I had 1/2 the energy he does.

Then we headed for the Children's Museum! I love that place. Not only is it fun and educational for him but it's also air conditioned :)
We saw Nemo in the fish tank, played with toys, mini golfed, played in the news room and dug for dinosaur bones in the sand.

So silly. He's always making me laugh!


This was Saturday. We are trying to get our yard "healthy" again but with little rainfall, that's hard! Hud needed to cool off because it got to 90 degrees.


                                                                      Tire swingin'

                                                      Love you to the moon baby boy!!!
                                                                            xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment