Tuesday, March 20, 2012

California Dreamin'

We've got our Cali weekend booked! We leave April 12 and return April 15. This time we are actually getting to visit the lovely city of San Diego!!! In all the years I have been traveling to see my dad, I have yet to visit the wonderful city of SD! Dad and Jill have been talking for years about retiring there. I have heard so many great things about this city. The scenery, the shopping, the dining and all the fun things for the kiddos of course. I've done some research and we are going to check out the aquarium, La Jolla Cove and possibly Lego Land for Hudster.

                                                                 San Diego, CA
                                                                 La Jolla Cove
                                It will be a little too chilly to swim but we can sure feed the seagulls!
I'm not sure if Huddy is old enough to really enjoy Legoland but we shall see. If not, I'm sure there are plenty of adventures we can have.

Our good friends Michael and Casie are having their little girl today!!!!! they are going to be such wonderful parents. Can't wait to meet miss Brnkley!

No comments:

Post a Comment