Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wedding Festivities..

Let the games begin! So begins another busy wedding season. Just when I thought we had put that behind us! I am still recovering from last year's weddings! I love weddings, I really do. At one point a few years ago I was extremely close to taking a wedding planning class to become a Wedding Planner. I thought I had done a fantastic job planning my own wedding and even had friends coming to me with questions while planning wedding. Then I realized how exhausting it was. So I passed. Cody was asked to be the Best Man in a wedding last weekend. It was one of his brothers from the Fire Department in Big Spring. His partner for almost two years. Lance is a great guy and what a beautiful wedding it was.

My handsome date for the Murphy wedding

This weekend starts the festivities of James and Alicia! Cody and James have been best friends for almost 25 years. (I feel like I've known James just as long.) He is also the best man in this wedding. What a beatiful couple these two are. Seriously, Alicia is the calm, rational one while James is the wild crazy one. I have never seen him more happy =)
They are both so fun to be around. I call them our Travel Buddies! We've been to FF Olympics 2 years now and Ruidoso twice and they are the BEST! Alicia is such a sweet soul and couldn't be more happy for them. This weekend is their couple's shower. I wish nothing but many years of happiness for them both.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
My dear friend, Double Trouble, as I like to call her, Ashley is also planning her wedding in August! I am so thrilled for this girl. She deserves nothing but the BEST! The girls and I are in charge of her wedding shower and bachelorette party. Now, I can throw some parties! Especially bachelorette parties! We are planning a river trip and a 6th street party in Austin :)

Don't even get me started on Baby Showers this year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment