Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

It's probably one of the greatest feelings in the world. Watching the man who sent me a love note in 7th grade, asking me to the movies with a check YES or NO box at the bottom, the man who was my high school sweet heart, the man who was, is and will always be my BEST FRIEND in the entire world, the man who surprised me with a proposal of marriage on the lake with some of our dearest friends, the man who has sacraficed anything and everything for our family, the man who vowed to love, honor and cherish me through the good times and the bad, the man who gave me such a wonderful, carefree, angelic, handsome baby boy, be the BEST father to our son! He celebrated his 3rd Father's Day this Sunday! I am so thankful that our boy has a positive, God fearing, loveable daddy to look up to. I couldn't have asked for a better father for Hudson.



And a special Father's Day to my father! He's such a nut but I love him all the same. He just returned from a trip to Hawaii, talk about a Father's Day present ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment