Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hudson-isms


Our little 4 year old is hilarious. He really should have his own show. He's really been cracking us up lately, getting too big for his britches.

*This morning on the way to work, I told him he was going to get to play at his grandma Chita's house while the girls came over to watch our show, The Vampire Diaries. He asked, "what's that about mom?" I told him Vampires! He said, "oh no, I won't be watching that with ya'll." He waited a minute and asked, "is it also about poop?" I laughed and said no, why? "The Vampire Diaries, Diaries mom. Like poop." Bless his heart, diaries does kinda sound like diarrhea. ;)

*My friend Laurel just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Hudson had been around La several times and saw her belly growing larger and larger and we told him she had a baby in her belly. My friend Emily is pregnant with TWINS!! So he asks me almost twice a week WHEN I WAS GOING TO BE PREGNANT. I guess he thought that since my friends were pregnant, I just needed to magically become pregnant too!

*He talks about a brother or sister every now (not so much a sister, mostly brother) I asked him the other day if God were to give him a sister, what would he do? He proceeded to make a list and it was the sweetest ever. Some of the things were: I'd teach her to fight like a ninja turtle, I'd feed her mac n cheese, I'd teach her how to climb a tree, I'd make sure she took her vitamins and I would protect her. -Be still my heart

*He told us his class got a new student yesterday and that he was allergic.... We asked what to? He said peanuts, red juice and cheese. "he's got a necklace that says ALLERGIC" It was really sweet. We asked if he knew what allergic was and he said no, "but I want a necklace that says allergic".

*This past Sunday we went to Home Goods to find a few new decorations for the house. Sometimes he chooses to sit in the basket but the majority of the time he wants to run around and tear everything off the shelves ;)  So he was running around like a mad man and I was trying to stay calm and not yell at him. My phone rang and it was my bff Kristen whom I haven't talked to in a while so I answered and lost track for just a second and poof he was gone. I was talking to her trying to remain calm searching the store. A few seconds later I hear his tiny voice "OPEN!" I saw him by the automatic doors with his hands in the air "opening" the automatic door for people going out. He thought he was magic because every time his hands would go up, the door would open. People were so amused and laughed and said, "well thank you young man!" He was thrilled! Too cute 

He's doing so well in Tae Kwon Do! On Monday, he earned his blue stripe for knowing his stances and his kicking and punching techniques. He also earned his purple stripe for knowledge, reading 5 books. Once all his stripes are earned (we only lack yellow and orange!) He can test for his yellow belt.
Some drills at Kwon Do


Find Wolverine.... He always takes one toy to bed and I always go in after he falls asleep and take it out. (some of them are sharp and I don't want him rolling over on them) It took me a good 5 min to find Wolverine. Precious boy.

Halloween is right around the corner! We're both so excited. Sad Cody will be on shift this year though :(
One guess what the little guy is going to be........yea you guessed it, I'm sure.
Have a safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment