Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ONE WEEK!

Wow. One week we will be holding our sweet precious baby girl! I am so over being pregnant. Though I can't really complain. I have had pretty much the easiest pregnancy (not as easy as with Hudson) but pretty close. Especially with having Graves' with this pregnancy. I prayed and prayed every lab appointment for my levels to be normal so I wouldn't have to be put on any sort of medication! The Good Lord sure pulled through because EVERY single appointment, levels were right where they needed to be and I haven't had a single symptom while being pregnant and Emerson has been in great health every appointment. I count my blessings daily ;)
I can't wait to kiss her face and squeeze her cheeks. I can't wait to see the love in Cody's eyes for his baby girl. I can't wait to see Big Brother hold her for the first time and help out when we get to go home. I can't wait to see her grandparents swoon over her. I can't wait to be her mother! In this last week I should be focusing on organizing and getting the house all together because who wants to come home to a messy home?! Not to mention, our big living room is not complete and Cody is still laying tile as.we.speak!! I'm not even worried about all that. I have two big fundraiser walks coming up and I am so focused on those, I may be losing my mind! This is my first year as manager and my first year planning these walks by MYSELF! Our first one is this Saturday and the next is October 4th (which I'll be missing because I'll have a schweet brand spankin new baby!) So all this planning goes into it and I won't even be there to see how it turns out :(

Here's baby girls room:


                        It's so magical (and so PINK). I catch myself just sitting in her room sometimes.

1 comment: