Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Fever

Boy oh boy. I'll be glad when our kitchen is DONE! It is nice sitting with Cody eating take out on our living room floor ;-) We talk about our day and catch up a little. He has been working so very hard on our house and a friend of the family's house. So he is beyond exhasted at night. I hate when he is home for two nights and I get so used to him being there and he's gone the next morning. But I cherish the time we do get to spend together! He's been such a big help with Hudson too. I took a spin class the other day at my old gym and had Cody pick Hud up from Gram's. The class was amazing and it made me realize how much a hard core workout spinning for 45 min was. I came home to a giggling baby on a pallet playing with daddy. Hudson is almost crawling. He's moving around like a fish out of water, just cant get the concept of moving hands and legs at different times. He has pictures this weekend with Mal. I will be out of town but I can't wait to see them.

I am flying to Houston and road tripping to Austin with Jewels. She is working SXSW and we get to see Becca and Nikki. Kenz will be there Saturday and we have a little suprise in store for a certain someone ;-)
Can't wait to see all my girls. It's been long overdue.

Hudson is saying "mama" "dada" it's the sweetest thing. Sometime it's very clear and sometime is kinda jumbly. But it melts our heart. We can't wait to take him to the lake over Easter. I bought the cutest swim outfit. We have a busy few months ahead of us. GOD IS GOOD <><

                                                       ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2010


It cleared up a bit yesterday and we played outside while daddy textured the kitchen ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment