Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Traveling Woman..

WOW! I felt like a traveling gypsy woman this past weekend. I flew into Houston. Jewels picked me up from the airport, from there we suprised Kristen in Rockdale! Friday got up, drove to Austin for SXSW. Rode back to Rockdale with Lil Banks Friday night and drove back to Austin with Kristen on Saturday afternoon. Good thing all these towns are no more than an hour and thirty minutes away. Oh, & I was even in Dallas. (flew in and changed planes to Midland) I was so excited to see everyone. I saw Mama Banks, Bob-O, Lil Banks, K10, Vickie, Cody, Jewels, Nikki, Becca and met Becca's boyfrann Chris. I had so much fun but missed my guys so much.


Driving to ATX for SXSW.

Cody recorded Hudson before bed one night saying "Da Da" Cody would respond by saying "WHO?" Hudson would say "Da Da" He threw in "Ma Ma" a few times. It was so sweet

South by South West was pretty amazing. Millions of people, crazy music and beautiful weather. 6th street and Austin itself is WEIRD, add a few thousand more people & different types of bands and it becomes weirder. But it was a great time. Dinner with the girls was delish. Chuy's has the best Mexi-Martini's and jalepeno cream sauce.


Nikki, myself and Ash. Mexi-martini's at Chuy's

Update on our kitchen:
We are waiting on cabinets. Should get them Saturday. Granite will be installed, and we are picking out new appliances. Cody finished all the taping and sheet rock while I was gone. I can't wait to have my kitchen back, a new one at that.

Pics with Mallory were rescheduled due to our crazy West Texas weather!! We'll see her Monday. Keep your fingers crossed it will be nice, warm & sunny =)

CONGRATS to Kristen on her HOUSE!!<3

1 comment: