Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mammoth Lakes

We are headed to California middle of March to see Mimi and Poppi and hit the slopes. And by hit the slopes (for me) fireplace, shopping and staying warm! For the guys hitting the slopes, Hud will be learning to ski for the first time! I am NOT looking forward to the cold weather, we've had enough of that here in West Texas. I am looking forward to relaxing and seeing huddy ski for the first time. He's pretty excited about it too. Highs are supposed to be in the 40's and lows in the 20's.... GAG. I'd much rather make the drive to SoCal where it's a nice 70-75 degrees! Cody hasn't been skiing in almost 2 years so he is alllllllll about a ski trip.

I could totally visit Mammoth in the Summer..........

Not so much in the Winter.............
But it sure is pretty!

Hud's first trip to Mammoth! February 2010. It's about a 4 hour drive from where my dad lives in Palmdale to Mammoth and we only had to stop twice to feed and change diapers. Hudson was 6 months old and we shipped a huge box of winter stuff down about a week before and had a car full of baby stuff. I forgot how hard traveling with a small child was. I better get used to it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment