Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh, story time

Just a little something I wanted to document this pregnancy. 
Since I had surgery scheduled in February, one of my to-do's before I left was to contact Human Resources at our national office and let them know I'd be out and to notify them when I would be back. I emailed our rep and got a silly response back.....



"Hi Ashley,

It sounds as if “Congrats” is in order here! In response to your voicemail message, I wanted to provide with information related to the “Maternity Leave” process here at the Association."

This was before we even knew I was pregnant and it made me laugh.
My response:

Oh gosh, wrong Ashley! I am actually having thyroid surgery on February 26th.

He responded with, "Oh, so sorry. Wrong Ashley. An Ashley had left a voicemail for me and I was thinking you were her." 

He's going to be super surprised when I email him back!!!!
;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment