Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's a................

                                               .....................................................................

Our reveal party is tonight! Check back for all the details. Cody and I went yesterday to Baby Glance, a new sonogram place in town and they can determine the gender as early as 15 weeks! If baby cooperates. I drank a Dr. Pepper right before the appointment. I'm not a big soda drinker but I do love an occasional DP and I've only had 1 since being pregnant and this one was especially delicious. We walk into the room and I hop up on the table, she squirts the gel, which by the way was probably the first time I've had warm gel. It seems like every single sono with Hudson and the 2 before with this baby, the gel was freezing! PERK! I was terrified that we would get there and baby wouldn't cooperate. I kinda felt like we may be rushing things and 15 weeks was a little soon to find out but we JUST HAD to know. I felt like I'd be punished and in return the baby would not spread those legs.

Sure enough, the first 15 minutes the tech had the wand all over my belly because our little stinker had his/her legs crossed! She had me flip on my side, my other side and back on my belly. A little poking and jabbing and me laughing FINALLY did the trick. He/she tricked us at first though and would stretch one leg but leave the other right in the who-ha place. Bless Cody's heart. He was up by the screen, he was sitting, he was by the computer, he was so anxious! But FINALLY both little legs moved and BOOM. Tears, joy, excitement and laughter all filled the room! We are so excited to share our news with you!!!!! Just a few friends and family will be over tonight for the reveal. Cody thought it all up by himself and he's so proud. I even thought about not doing a reveal and he said he really wanted to use his idea. Who am I to argue??

Stay tuned.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment