Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fa lalalala

Looking forward to a busy fun filled weekend. Friday is our annual Girl's Christmas. My girlfriends and I have been getting together the past few years exchanging ornaments, gossiping, taking silly pictures, playing games, just enjoying each other's friendship. This year we are doing something a little different and exchanging our favorite dvd growing up. Mine of course, is The Little Mermaid but figured maybe not everyone had the same interest as I did. I did find a pretty good one though. It's got a great message and reminds me of my group of great girlfriends. This is our 3rd year to have t-shirts made. The first year we all had "Grey's Girls" shirts because of course, Grey's is what brought all of us together. The 2nd year was a quote by the Beatles "I get by with a little help from my friends" (couldn't be more true) This year it's zebra writing with a super cute quote!

Saturday is Miss Aubrey Kay's 1st birthday!! So crazy how time flies. I remember visiting JP in the hospital after Aubrey was born. She was so tiny. I'm almost positive by the time Hudson is one I will be that mom that is crying asking "where did the time go?!" We also have a BBQ to go to in Big Spring later in the evening.

I got the picture CD from Meg yesterday and ordered our Christmas pictures. Hopefully HEB will have them ready at lunch so I can send them out and people will get them before the New Year..ha.

Viva CALIFORNIA! Planning our Cali trip (hopefully) sometime in January....


No comments:

Post a Comment