Monday, December 7, 2009

It's begining to look alot like Christmas..


What do ya know?!? It actually snowed!! December 4, 2009. It was wonderful. Hudson & I woke up to a white snow covered yard. I had the day off and Cody had just gotten of shift. We bundled Hudson up and took him outside to snap some pictures before it melted.




He had no idea what was going on. I placed a small amount of snow in the palm of his hand and he gave me a "mom what the heck is this" look! Priceless


Is this not the cutest thing ever? This was right before we bundled him up to go play in the snow. He's posing by his very first Christmas tree in his reindeer jammies<3


I can't believe my boy is already 3 months. Where does the time go? He acts like a 5 month old. I have a feeling he's going to be a bruiser!! He's getting so strong, keeping his neck and head up for a good 15-20 min at a time.
* grabbing & holding on to everything
* talking and cooing all the time
*making the sweetest noises
*sleeping in his crib (almost always through the night)
* eating around 28 oz.
*constantly watching things/people in the room

I'm almost positive he is about to start teething. Nights have become a little hectic. He is putting his whole fist in his mouth and just sucks away as he's screaming his lungs out. I've bought him a few teething toys he adores! I ran my finger across his gums the other day and can feel some little teefies wanting to come through. So I guess Hud is going to be an early bloomer and pop out some teeth soon. I just wish it didn't hurt him so bad. As a mother, that is one of the most unbearable things when your child is in pain & you can't take it away =(

No comments:

Post a Comment