Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First tooth!

Holy tooth fairy!! Lil man has his first tooth poking through ALREADY! Mind you, he is just 3 1/2 months. I noticed he had been fussy for a few nights and the pedi suggested baby orajel. I've been rubbing a small amount every night before bed noticing his gums were rough but didn't notice a any teeth...until yesterday!! One little bottom tooth.


Holding his teether <3

This past weekend was such a blast. We had our Girl's Christmas Friday night and a dvd exchange. Then a few of us went out afterward. It's so great to catch up with great friends. We celebrated Laural's graduation. I'm so very proud of her!!!


Girl's Christmas 2009



This makes me laugh =)
He's just like mama. When I'm hot I kick one leg out of the covers. He must have kicked his way out to cool off



Thanks Melinda (my boss) for the cute onsie!



Our Christmas card 2009.

11 days until Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment