Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jingle all the way


So Mia found this amazing little contraption at HEB that holds all kinds of foods and has a mesh like net at the end so babies can get solid foods out without any chunks. We blended up an apple and made some yummy applesauce and let Hudson try this for the first time. I'm sure it felt good on his gums and his tooth coming in, but the faces he made were priceless!! It took him a while to figure out how the thing worked. We tried bananas the next day, yea not so much a fan!


TUMMY TIME!
Hudson loves tummy time and is begining to get the hang of rolling over! This picture is the most precious thing! He was in mid convo holding his little hands ;-)


Holy Moly! If this picture doesn't make you smile, not sure what will! Cody was changing Hud last night and came around the corner with him with this santa hat on saying "Merry Christmas!" We had to get a picture in front of the tree. MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

My baby will be 4 months on the 31st! The exact same day I found out I was pregnant one year ago. What an amazing New Year present I received

Christmas is in 3 days.....

We are getting some friends together tonight and having an ugly Christmas sweater, bladder buster party! Bladder busters is @ Crocs and I hear it's pretty intense and no one can use the bathroom for 3 hours. Which is no bueno for me considering my bladder is the size of a peanut! But I must say, I have a pretty bomb.com sweater. It can't beat Cody's (I'm suprised he is actually participating) but we'll see.
Pics coming soon
GOD BLESS

1 comment:

  1. The bladder busters sounds painful...!! Sweet pics of Hudson, I'm glad he likes his tummy time!

    ReplyDelete