Tuesday, February 2, 2010

California Dreamin

I sent off our massive box yesterday to my dad. $57 later....I figured we would have been better off packing & paying for extra luggage. Well, not really. It was a large box packed with everything that we would need though. A carseat base, all of our ski/snowboard gear, extra blankets for Hud, diapers, wipes, you name it, it was jammed into that box! Traveling with an infant is going to be interesting. Lord be with us. I'm just so nervous about the time change. Cali is two hours behind Texas and Hudson is on a pretty strict schedule. I just hope he does well on the plane & adjusts to the time. We are there for 5 days!!! I'm so excited to go back to Mammoth!!! They have the best mountains and snow in the WORLD! (Well I've only been to Ruidoso, so that's not saying much) But it's beautiful. I went Spring Break in '07 with my dad. We had the most amazing cabin. We ate at delishious resteraunts and I snowboarded my booty off.

Dad & I. Mammoth '07

Can't wait for Hudson & Cody to see the amazing scenery.
CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment