Monday, February 8, 2010

T-Minus 2 days!

VIVA CALIFORNIA! We are so excited to be leaving on a jet plane to California. But I haven't even started to pack. Hopefully I can get that knocked out tonight. I had all weekend but put it off.
Friday, met up with the girls and had a quick dinner at Rosa's then headed to see Dear John. Crazy how different the movie was from the book. The movie was good, don't get me wrong, but it was really different from the book and  I have to say the book was alot better! (Usually it is isn't it?) Saturday just hung out and ran some errands. Sunday, Cody was off shift and started his vacation!!! We went to church ran around town and I got my Valentine's present early!!! Open heart earrings to match my necklace Cody got me for Mother's Day!!!

My earrings

Hudson is 23 weeks and growing like a weed! He's so precious. Smiles all around. he's still sleeping through the night, usually a good 12 hours!! Holding his own bottle (when he wants to) rolling over and he just started this squealing thing. It's cute now but I'm sure it'll get old ;-)
He plays in his crib and let's us know he's awake by making a high pitch squeal. He makes the funniest facial expressions. I have a few videos I am wanting to upload but can't find out where the icon is??? HELP!
He watched some of the SuperBowl with us last night and cheered on the Saints.

Playing with daddy's phone.

Does any one else's baby have an obsession with the t.v. remote?? Everytime he sees it, he goes crazy and reaches for it. If you try to hide it, he follows it and makes a face if he can't see it. Silly boy<3

Last I heard my dad was snowed in in D.C. He travels alot for business and with the crazy weather D.C. has had, the airports are shut down due to weather! So hopefully it clears up so he can fly to L.A!!
Keep us in your prayers as we travel tomorrow. (Hope Hudson does ok on the plane)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment