Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 5...

Hello Friday! Daycare day number 5. We went through our normal routine this morning as I try and refrain from mentioning the word "daycare!" But leave it to my intelligent son to walk up and say "no daycare today mama!" I mean really?
Today is Pink Out Friday and the kids are encouraged to wear pink. Hud is sporting a pink vintage BSFD shirt. Vintage because Cody is no longer employed with them but we love the shirt anyway and the BSFD department as well.

Mia is picking him up today so I kept saying "Be a big boy and Mia will see you soon!" I guess that helped because as soon as we got to his class he whined a bit and was good to go! He gave me a kiss and walked to his table. WHAT?! As much as my heart jumped for joy that he wasn't going to throw a fit, a piece of me was wanting him to cling to me and not want to let go =(
As he was off playing his teacher asked me how he did with potty training at home. I said he does very well...with that she said they would start him in big boy undies and see how that would go! Hip hip hooray!!

What a sweet sweet day!! If every day can be like day 5....we'll be ok ;-)

On to getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. BLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment