Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello Fall!

Well, technically it's fall, but West Texas seems to think it's still Summer. Temps were in the 80's yesterday and in the 90's the days before. Today it's sprinkling and we have a 20% chance of showers all day. Glorious news!! The Airsho is this weekend and we have been waiting to take Hudson. He loved it last year and cried when we had to leave. =(
He loves airplanes!

Cody has started his two week orientation with MFD!!! He's an 8 to 5er for two weeks and then he'll start at Central and rover around. I am so thrilled he is closer to home. =))

I just had my 28th birthday and it was so fabulous!! I swear, each year gets better and better. I got to sleep in while Cody got up with Hudson to watch cartoons. My favorite breakfast was cooked (biscuits and gravy, with bacon and eggs!) And a hot cup-o-joe was waiting for me. My husband is a bit of a spoiler and I LOVE IT! The rest of the day was relaxing and I went later that day to do a little "me" shopping followed by a family dinner with mama and Gram. I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I do, I cherish them more than words can describe. Oh, and the Ranger's pulled off a W on my birthday, making it that much greater. Followed by a series win yesterday!!!!!!!


After the Ranger's win!

We are planning a trip to Cali soon to see Poppi and Mimi and Disneyland is in the works! Both Cody and I had been when we were younger and we haven't been since. I am thrilled to be taking Hudson. He's a little obsessed with the Disney characters. He's loves Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy. We watch Mickey Mouse Club House every morning. I'm so excited to get to share this experience with him.

We have a movie night tonight, watching The Lion King!!! So excited.

Hudson & Mama having fun at the halloween store!


Hud and Daddy playing on Chita's new computer

Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment