Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Frenzy!!

Howdy!!
So much has been happening lately I haven't had time to post an updated blog. (Imagine that)
Let's start with the A&M/Tech game....WHOOP! I rarely get to say that, so I do every chance I get. I get a small thrill teaching Hudson to "Gig Em" and say "whoop" to Cody! It's even better when the Aggs pull off a win. We had a few friends over that night to watch the game. It was pretty nerve racking because the Ranger's game was on at the same time as the football game. I switched back and forth like a mad woman. The Ranger's game was interrupted TWICE for a rain delay but they resumed and WON. Fast forward to game 6 and they won 15-5 beating Detroit for a chance at the WORLD SERIES!!! Yippee skippy

This past Saturday was our 15th annual Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes. (My 3rd Midland Walk to be a part of) We had a wonderful turn out and it was a beautiful day. We have raised close to $165,000! Just a little short of our $170,000 goal!!! And... we still have money coming in. This is such a great cause and I am honored to take part in this.

After the Walk, Hudson and I visited daddy on his frst shift as an MFD firefighter! He was only supposed to work from 9-5 but was called in for a 24 hr shift. Saturday was open house at Central Fire Station and we went up to check it out..

FF HUDSON

playing around in the truck

My handsome boys! 10/15/11 Cody's first shift on MFD

<3

mommy and Hudson in the fire truck

Cody showing the kids his bunker gear

After visiting daddy Hudson and I went and picked out "mommy" "daddy" and "Hudson" pumpkins!! He picked out his own and it is so cute. We are decorating them when Cody gets off shift.

I am so pumped for our vacation in a few weeks to California. We are taking Hudson to Disneyland and I think I'm more excited than he is ;-)


19 days and counting'till DISNEY!!!!

We are half way through the month of October. I still can not beleive that. Hudson starts daycare next week and I am so nervous but yet so excited for him. I know he'll do great and enjoy interacting with kids his age. I know Gram will miss keeping him. We are so lucky to have had her retire and keep him in her home! She has taught him so much, I am forever grateful!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment