Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Burrrrr

It all happened yesterday!!! Hudson rolled from his tummy to his back and found his thumb! Gram had put him on his play mat, tummy down, walked in the kitchen and came back to find him on his back. (So we all missed it but it happened.) When I went to pick him up yesterday after work he was going to town on his thumb!! Mia got the cutest pictures. When we got home we practiced the whole rolling from tummy to back but it never happend =(

So glad Cody is finally home. He picked up two days of overtime at the station and he'll be off for the next 10 days. So thankful for that. His birthday is Friday so Hudson and I have to come up with something clever. He found a new bow so I am giving him money to buy it. Cody, Morgan, Phiffer and Murray all have birthdays in November so we are all going out to dinner on the 24th & Morgan rented the parlor room at the Hilton! Oh the memories of the parlor room. Daddio rented it for our wedding and I had it for my 25th birthday. GOOD TIMES!!

Cody & I have date night tonight. I cherish the time we have alone together. He is an amazing man and a wonderful father. We are going to attempt P90X tonight, (we'll see how that goes.) Hopefully putting up the Christmas tree this week also. I can't wait to see Hudson's reaction to all the decorations and lights. I want his first Thanksgiving & Christmas to be so wonderful!!! xoxo



Burrr! cold weather calls for Hippo hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment