Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update

Update on Hudson :

As of 11/6/09

Weighs 14.2 lbs (75%)
Height  23 1/2 (80%)
Head 16''4 (80%)




Dr. Reese suggested we start him on cereal and try for 8 oz at every feeding! Growing baby boy.
He didn't cry until the very last shot and didn't run a fever afterward. We attempted 8 oz last night but he fell asleep after 4 oz but slept for a good 4 1/2 hrs at a time. He has a habit of always scratching his face. We can't ever keep his fingers away from his face and he's so rough. Poor baby has scratches all over the place. Operation Mittens is in full force!!!

Cody, Murray, Casey & I all headed to Brownwood for the weekend to Murray's ranch house. AMAZING! His parents are always so welcoming. (Cody & I got engaged at their lake house in Brownwood in '06) The ranch house is beautiful. It was so good to get away in the middle of nowhere. Although we were roughing it by NO means. Casey and I sat in the deer blind a few yards away from the tree stand Cody was in. We must have seen about 13 doe walk in but Cody didn't have a clear shot on any of them. We had the most delicious meals, I swear I gained about 15 lbs while I was there. It's always great to get away but my reward is coming home and seeing my smiley handsome baby boy!!!



                                                          pool & hot tub @ the murray's

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I can't believe how much Hudson eats! That is crazy, he is a big big boy :):)

    ReplyDelete