Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ick..

Food poisoning is dreadful. ICK. Monday night I started feeling pretty queezy and yucky. I finally called mom over around 8:30 to come watch Hudson, while I, um..prayed to the porcelain gods =(
Cody was on shift in Big Spring and asked if I needed him to come home. I toughed it out for as long as I could then called and asked him to come home! He showed up around midnight, hooked me up to an iv and gave me some nausea medicine. THANK GOODNESS FOR HAVING AN EMT/MEDIC HUBBY!!
I slept pretty much all day Tuesday and started to feel a little better. Back at work today still feeling a little under the weather but not near as bad as Monday night.

                                                                 Here's my lil Aggie!



Hudson has his two month shots Friday & mommy is nervous! Cody & I are also leaving for Brownwood Friday to go to a friends ranch to hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment