Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Revolution



HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY! Bless all those that serve & have served our wonderful country. God bless America!

I've been listening to Miranda Lambert's new cd, Revolution all morning. She is probably my all time favorite country artist. I've seen her in concert once when she opened for Kenny Chesney & that just made me love her even more. The lyrics on this album are so powerful!!! Just one of those cd's that puts you in a great mood ya know?

This is one of my favorite songs: LOVE SONG

"I was standing there cryin’ in the kitchen

It’s been one of those mornings that’s gonna last all day
And he comes in, wraps his arms around me
And I don’t even have to say a thing


That’s what makes it love
That’s what makes it a love song"

Hudson only woke up once last night!! Put him to bed around 10:00. He didn't wake up untill 3:00. Such a sweet boy. I love him more & more each day.
Cody watched him yesterday after I got off work. It was my first time back in the gym in almost 11 months & it felt so great to work out. Emily, Ash & I did Zumba...oh how I've missed that class!! I came home to a wonderful home cooked meal. Cody made chicken parmesan..YUM!! A wonderful night to spend with my boys.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment