Monday, November 23, 2009

Giving Thanks...

Another great weekend!! Cody has been off for about 10 days. His birthday was Friday and we celebrated at H()()ters with fried pickles and great friends. Saturday we BBQ'ed and watched football. We had some amazing smoked chicken and ribs. Thanks Cody D!!




Sunday went to church ( Cody's first time at Stonegate) & what a great message Patrick gave! After service Cody went golfing with some buddies and I put up our Christmas tree. I love this time of year. Hudson has his very first tree this year. Although he only seems interested in it when the lights are on ;-)


Ready for a two day work week and Thanksgiving!
I am so very thankful for my family. My loving husband and my precious baby boy. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles & In-Laws! Knowing Jesus, My Savior. My mother, my best friend. Gram, my strength. My girlfriends, near & far. My father, my hero. My job, we will find a cure!! Having a roof over my head, food in my belly, and my health.




"I want to be that couple that has been married for 65 years that everyone asks how do you do it?" <--Cody
Never let the passion fade

No comments:

Post a Comment