Monday, November 16, 2009

What a weekend!!

Friday night was girls night. We had fajitas, wine and games at Emily's parents house in her dad's massive garage. He's a huge car buff and built an insane garage so it's a perfect place for a little get together. It's so great seeing all my friends and getting to catch up. It seems that no matter how long we all go without seeing each other, we always start we where ended!

Saturday was a fun filled day! Cody was on shift so Hudson and I cuddled on the couch for most of the morning. He is such a loving baby. I dropped him off at Gram's so I could run a few errands. I had Lacey's "suprise" housewarming party so I packed up lil man and went to that! Hudson was passed around like a hot potatoe! Everyone wanted a piece of him. He behaved so well, even in a house full of women. ;-)

Sunday picked up mom for church and met the girls. Another amazing service. This one truley spoke to my heart and made me realize God is not done with me, he has many plans and my heart is open to whatever they may be. I believe he is working in so many ways in my life right now. So powerful!!! Picked up Hudson from the nursery and he was on the play mat just kicking his feet smiling at the toys above him. The lady said he had been like that all morning, just as happy as can be! Makes my heart flutter. We had Gyna Mae's birthday party to go to at the jumper place. Oh my, so many children. I guess that's we have to look faward to! After that, Hudson & I headed to Big Spring to see daddy at the fire station and eat some pizza. Cody picked up over time and we were long overdue for a visit to see him. Benji, another firefighter has a son 8 days younger than Hudson so his wife Kendra brough Lucas up to the station! We put them both on the recliner in front of the tv just like Cody & Benji do when they are on shift. They both look exactly like their daddy's! Too cute.




Lucas & Hudson 11/15/09


Cody changing a very stinky diaper @ the station

No comments:

Post a Comment