Monday, November 30, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

What a week! Thanksgiving was so much fun and oh so fulfilling. Literally!! Hudson & I visited Cody on shift. His mom had ordered the station turkey, dressing, ham, the works from HEB! One of Cody's buddies at the station has a 4 month old little girl, McKenzie, she is a doll. We introduced her to Hudson and they were so cute. They stared at each other for a good 10 min. I love showing him different babies. He seems to have so much going on in his mind when he meets new people. We watched a few movies then packed up and headed to Gram's for dinner. Nothing like a home cooked Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, the HEB food was delish but didn't come close to Gram's homemade mashed taters or mom's deviled eggs!! YUMM

Mr. Hudson Rhyder slept through the night Saturday!! I'm sure it was because we dragged him all over town to take pictures and he had very little sleep that day. He took a 6oz. bottle and fell asleep quickly around 9:45. He didn't wake up until 6:30 the next morning. And suprisingly fell asleep for another hour and a half after his bottle at 7:00!

We met up with an oh so dear high school friend Megan Dozier (now Singleton) to take some family pictures on Saturday. She's amazing!!! We went to locations that I never would have imagined. I can't wait to see what she does with them!!! Here's one that Cody's mom took from her camera...



Much more to come when Meg gets done editing!


Christmas decorations are up and I am ready to celebrate the holidays with my wonderful family.
I heard the very first Christmas song on the radio today and I sang my little heart out!


No comments:

Post a Comment