Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lil Something

Thanks Jodi!

I AM...a mom to the sweetest baby boy in the world!





I WANT...to give the world & then some to Hudson




I HAVE...a very blessed life!




I KEEP...gum in my purse at all times




I WISH I COULD...let go of past grudges




I FEAR...losing a loved one




I HEAR...pandora, TX country




I DON"T THINK... I get to see my girls nearly enough




I REGRET... nothing. it all happens for a reason




I LOVE...my son & husband..to the moon!




I AM NOT...a good liar




I DANCE...every chance I get




I SING...and always get words wrong




I NEVER...ever never ever want to lose sight of the Lord




I CRY WHEN I WATCH...anything sad about a mother and son, gets me every time dang it




I AM NOT ALWAYS...on time anymore..a baby will do that to ya




I HATE THAT....some people out there could care less about anyone but themselves




I'M CONFUSED ABOUT..what God has planned for me




I NEED... to pack




I SHOULD...be done packing for this weekend but haven't even started

P.S. November is Diabetes Awareness month! Gold's Gym is hosting a Spin-A-Thon @ both locations. To reserve a bike it's $50. Event is this Saturday 8:30am-11:00am
All proceeds go to the ADA!!! Get your bike today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment